Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pharma Execs Ask - How Can I Halt Counterfeit Drugs?

That’s the question of many in the pharmaceutical industry. How can I secure my brand? How can I be sure that counterfeits don’t infiltrate my supply chain? How can I minimize my risk? And……What are the breaking technologies available in pharmaceutical authentication and supply chain security?

To discuss these questions, leading executives are planning to attend The Center for Business’ Premier Forum on Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Diversion Strategies October 20-21, 2008 in Vienna, VA. Regulatory officials, pharmaceutical organizations, and solution providers will be presenting various perspectives on the problem.

Alan Clock and John Lundquist from XStream Systems will be speaking on authentication technologies and how they can be implemented and integrated with existing safeguards to provide a comprehensive solution against counterfeit, adulterated and tampered drugs.

If you would like to register or would like more information on the event, please visit www.cbinet.com.

No comments: